Pathology service provides the decisive clue for toxicological assessment as the core parameter for judgment result of safety and efficacy studies. Biotoxtech offers the high-quality, consistent and reliable results on time, enabling you to make informed data-driven decisions.
Our team of expert pathologists and trained scientists provides a unique breadth of scientific and diagnostics experience. We are committed providing the analysis of biomarker to predict the toxicity. All Biotoxtech studies are conducted under GLP-compliant program to aid in your research objectives
Once the application of test substances ended, the process of animal autopsy, preparing specimen and histopathological examination would be performed. In order to meet the needs of clients who want the partial histopathology test, we provide test services on partial procedures, including routine processing, immunohistochemical staining and special staining.
Hematology, Biochemistry, Urinalysis
The test is composed of hematological test, blood biochemical test and urine test, while even total/partial test is available for service. Fully equipped with blood corpuscle analyzer, automatic clotting time measurement, serum analyzer, electrolyte analyzer, urine analyzer and electrophoresis system, internationally acknowledged level of test performance is available, not to mention accurate services that is provided in connection with appropriated computation program.
Items of Measurement & Analysis
Necropsy/Histology Slide Preparation/Histopathological Analysis
Clinical Pathology Test
- CBC : RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, WBC, PLT, MPV, WVC differential counting
- WBC differential counting : Neutrophils, Eosinophils, Basophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes RBC morphology, Reticulocyte count
- Coagulation : PT, APTT, Fibrinogen, Plasminogen, Intrinsic / Extrinsic factor
Blood biochemical Test
- Enzyme active test : Hepatobiliary function tests ALT, AST, ALP, LDH, GGT, T-Bili, BUN, Crea, CK
- Lipid test : Total CHO. HDL, LDL. PL, TG
- Glucose metabolism test : Glucose
- Pigment test： total BIL
Electrolyte : P. Ca. Mg. K. Na, Cl
- Urine test color. Specific gravity. pH, Protein. Glucose. Ketone, Bilirubin, Occult blood, sediment